How to Use
1. Pour 2 caps ( 20ml ) of DyFix solution to 5-6 liters of water in a container.
2. Stir the solution and submerge your dyed, tie-dyed, or new fabric in the solution completely.
3. Stir your fabric in the solution occasionally and remove it after 10-12 minutes.
4. Wash off excess color from your dyed, tie-dyed, or new fabric with room temperature water.
5. Your fabric is “dyfixed” and ready to wear after drying!
1.Use immediately after hot dyeing, tie-dyeing, or dip-dyeing to prevent the dye from bleeding into white areas.
2.Submerge up to 2 single-colored fabrics or 1 multicolor fabric in the DyFix solution for best results.
3.Use pH neutral soaps and detergents for washing your fabric to prevent color bleeding and to elongate the life of the fabric.