How to Use:
1) Empty 1 sachet of DyFix in a container of 5-6 Liters of room temperature water.
2) Submerge your new fabric or dyed fabric in the solution for 10-15 mintues.
3) Wash off excess color from your new or dyed fabric with room temperature water.
4) Your fabric is “dyfixed” and ready to wear after drying!
1. Use immediately after hot dyeing, tie-dyeing, or dip-dyeing to prevent the dye from bleeding into white areas.
2. Submerge up to 2 single-colored fabrics or 1 multicolor fabric in the DyFix solution for best results.
3. Use pH neutral soaps and detergents for washing your fabric to prevent color bleeding and to elongate the life of the fabric.
There are no reviews yet.