1. Soak your fabric in tap water before dyeing.
2. Heat 5- 10 Liters of tap water to 70-80 ℃ in a stainless steel container.
3. Add 2-3 cups of salt for cotton, linen, rayon or jute.
4. Add 2-3 cups of vinegar for nylon, silk, wool, georgette, chiffon.
5. Add 1 Kadam Pakka Rang sachet in hot water and stir well for homogenous mixture.
6. Add & stir your fabric in the dyebath for 15-20 min while keeping the dyebath solution at 70-80 ℃.
7. Soak the dyed fabric in DyFix solution post dyeing for 10 min.
8. Rinse the fabric till the color stops bleeding.
9. Avoid direct sunlight while drying your fabric.
10. Voila! Your dyed fabric is ready to wear.