Tie Dyeing Steps
1. Soak the fabric in the Pre-Washing Fixative for 20 mins.
2. Squeeze out excess water from the fabric and tie your fabric.
3. Add the powder in to the bottle from Kadam Sachet packet.
4. Add water in the bottles and shake well before use.
5.Let your imagination run wild and dye your fabric.
6. Store your dyed fabric in a Ziplock bag for 12-24 hours.
7. Soak the tie-dyed fabric in DyFix solution for 10 min.
8. Rinse the fabric till the color stops bleeding.
9. Voila! Your tie dye fabric is ready to wear.